Sonja Hahn, D.C.
Dr. Sonja Hahn is a gentle, caring and highly experienced chiropractor. She has over 17 years experience treating patients with acute or chronic back, neck, shoulder, sciatica and extremity pain. She also provides follow up care from auto accidents.
Dr. Hahn’s gentle approach to chiropractic care allows her to treat all ages from newborn to elderly.
As a chiropractor she uses the whole person approach in getting to the root of the problem. Dr. Hahn’s approach to care will include a treatment plan that fits the needs and lifestyle of her patient.
She has a passion to help people improve their quality of life and make a positive difference in their path to wellness and fitness.
- Los Angeles College of Chiropractic, Doctorate of Chiropractic, Whittier, CA 1993
- California State University, Bachelor of Art, Northridge, CA 1983
- Licensed by the, California Board of Chiropractic Examiners (DC23523) 1995-present
- Weight lifting
- Massage Therapy
- Diet and Exercise, Weight Loss
- 17 years in private practice
- Neck pain
- Lower back pain
- Disc herniations
- Pinched nerve
- Rotator cuff pain
- Treating pregnant patients and children
Honors and Awards:
- Student Services Award at Los Angeles College of Chiropractic, 1993